Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

It was the most awaited day in life as it was my first mission trip after a series of long and hard practice sessions. It’s also a dream day in my life and hearty thanks to Momma and Papa, who amidst their busyness in leading our family, took extra care in training me. I felt restless and couldn’t sleep the last night, as I was waiting eagerly for the new day. Wowww, the new day dawned and my mind once again got flooded with every valuable instruction given by my gurus. My family and friends surrounded me for the send off. I could sense butterflies in my belly when I recognized that the time for accomplishment has come. With all my hopes and dreams packed along with the blessings of my family, I started my first mission.

Yes, the time in my watch showed 7.00pm. Your mind is blocked with question that what did I do from the morning till now, right? Yeps, I was in vigorous training and working hard. I have learnt to fly and I can compete with any personal chopper of any big officials. I can enter into any crooked place and am not at all afraid to take any dangerous path.

Am targeted with only one motto, 'Do or Die' and dying - while in mission, is the achievement in life. I will NEVER EVER give up on any obstacles I am going to face - no matter how much thick bed sheets or any powerful mosquito coils/liquidators or any electronic gadgets in this age of cutting edge technology – you guys use to drive me off.

My first mission trip was an ultimate successful one as I returned home safely the next morning and the most exciting part was, people in that room, stood up, why not, they even ran behind me clapping theirs hands, and this cheered me up. It was one of the unforgettable as well as the proudest moment in my life.

I am a 'baby mosqui' and the above experience is from my first trip when I sucked your blood :)

Note: This is a loving anjali to my friend and colleague Anju, who enjoyed my first mosqui story and I thought of scribbling this narration in my blog. Anju - she always ROCKs!!!!